June 13, 2017

CASUAL + CONVERSE

BIKER JACKET - MORGAN DE TOI (similar here) | SILK TOP - INTIMISSIMI (similar here)
BAG - JESSICA BUURMAN | JEANS - STRADIVARIUS (similar here)
SHOES - CONVERSE (here) | SUNGLASSES - RAY BAN

Hey, loves! Just came to share a quick outfit. I just packed my bags to go to Évora for five days. I haven't been home since February and I miss them so much... It's going to be awesome! And I finally got my hands on a pair of black converse. I used to wear these all time in my teens, they are the coolest pair of sneakers ever! (in my opinion, of course hehe).Well, it's dinner time. See you soon! xoxo
_________________________________________

Hey, loves! Vim aqui partilhar rapidamente partilhar um outfit. Acabei de fazer as minhas malas para ir até Évora durante 5 dias. Não vou a casa desde Fevereiro e tenho imensas saudades do meu pessoal... Vai ser brutal! E finalmente meti as minhas mãos num par de allstars pretos. Costumava usar este modelo quando era teenager e são um dos ténis mais brutais que existem! (na minha opinião, claro hehe). Bem, é hora de jantar. Até à próxima! xoxo

2 comments: