October 15, 2017

CRAVING x SAVING - GRACE BOX BAG

FIND THEM herehere

Even though I love that rocker style, I always tend to mix it with some classic straight lines accessories or classic blazer and shoes. Right now, I got my eyes on this rectangular beauty. Mark Cross is a bit out of my budget (€€€) but Mango has a beautiful dupe that satisfies my wishes for this minimal bag. There's so many different ways to style this bag. A classic bag to any edgy or minimal outfit. Do you like it?
_________________________________________

Embora eu tenha um estilo mais rocker, sempre gostei de misturar peças mais clássicas com linhas rectas ou blazers e sapatos mais clássicos. De momento, estou de olho nesta mala rectangular. Mark Cross fica fora do meu orçamento (€€€) mas a Mango tem uma mala muito semelhante que me consegue satisfazer os desejos por malas minimalistas. Existem tantas formas de a poder usar... é uma mala clássica para um outfit mais edgy ou minimalista. Gostam da mala? xoxo

1 comment: